Recent studies about weed strains high in CBD have been shown to potentially provide relief from anxiety, chronic pain, and other medical conditions without the psychoactive effects associated with THC. Before you start “googling” each of these weed strains let’s start with how to take CBD.
Best way to take your CBD
If you’re taking CBD for the first time, it’s important to start with a low dose and increase gradually until you find the right amount for you. It’s also important to be aware that CBD can interact with other medications you may be taking, so make sure to talk to your doctor before starting any new supplement.
Here are some of the most popular ways to take CBD:
CBD oil drops/tinctures: These are taken orally and come in different strengths. They can be used anytime throughout the day as needed.
CBD capsules: These are easy to take and provide a consistent dose of CBD. They can be taken with or without food and at any time of day.
CBD balm: CBD balm is applied topically to the skin and can be used anywhere on the body. It’s a great choice for people with sensitive skin.
CBD vape juice: Vaping CBD is a great choice for people who want to get the fast-acting effects of CBD. CBD vape juice can be used with any type of e-cigarette or vape pen.
CBD edibles: Edibles are a great way to take CBD if you don’t like to smoke or vape. They come in many different flavors and can be eaten like regular food.
As you can see, there are many different ways to take CBD. It’s important to find the method that works best for you and your lifestyle. If you have any questions, be sure to talk to your doctor or a cannabis specialist.
Weed Strains High in CBD
Here is a list of our top 10 choices of weed strains high in CBD.
1. ACDC: This hybrid strain is a cross between Cannatonic and Ruderalis, and it’s known for its high CBD content and low THC levels. ACDC may be useful in treating pain, inflammation, nervousness, and even muscle spasms.
2. Charlotte’s Web: This popular strain was named after Charlotte Figi, a young girl who suffers from Dravet syndrome, a rare and severe form of epilepsy. Charlotte’s Web is high in CBD and low in THC, making it highly sought after.
3. Harlequin: Harlequin is a Sativa-dominant hybrid with a 5:2 ratio of CBD to THC. It’s been shown to be effective in treating pain, inflammation, and nervous behaviors.
4. Sour Tsunami: Sour Tsunami is a high CBD strain that was developed specifically for the treatment of seizures. It’s a cross between Sour Diesel and NYC Diesel, and it has a THC content of about 10%.
5. Remedy: Remedy is a high CBD Indica strain that was bred for medicinal use. It’s known for its potent analgesic effects, as well as its ability to relieve pain, inflammation, and anxiety.
6. Zen: Zen is a hybrid strain with a 1:1 ratio of CBD to THC. It’s known for its mellow and relaxing effects, making it a great choice for people who need relief from chronic pain or anxiety.
7. Pennywise: Pennywise is a high CBD strain that was created by crossing Harlequin with Jack the Ripper. It has a THC content of about 6%, making it a good choice for people who want the therapeutic benefits of CBD without the psychoactive effects of THC.
8. Jedi Kush: Jedi Kush is an Indica-dominant hybrid that was specifically bred for its high CBD content. It has a THC content of around 12%, making it a good choice for people who need relief from chronic pain, inflammation, or anxiety.
9. Canna-Tsu: Canna-Tsu is a cross between Cannatonic and Sour Tsunami, and it’s one of the most popular high CBD strains available today. It has a THC content of around 8%, making it a good choice for people who want the benefits of Cannabidiol without the unwanted psychoactive effects of THC.
10. CBD Critical: CBD Critical is a high CBD strain that was bred for medicinal use. It’s a cross between Skunk No.1 and Early Resin, and it has a THC content of about 16%.
As you can see, many different weed strains high in CBD can differ. If you’re looking for relief from pain, inflammation, anxiety, or seizures, be sure to ask your local dispensary about these strains.