Are you looking for a way to spend your Saturday night? Here are 5 great movies to watch after eating edibles. And don’t worry, we’ve got the perfect snacks too!
Before the movie starts: Best snacks to have when you’re HIGH!
Whether your high is from smoking, vaping, eating edibles, or something else, some snacks work better than others for your particular high and the length of time it lasts. Here is a list of snacks to try when you’re ready for movies to watch after eating edibles.
- Salty snacks: Pretzels, chips, and popcorn are all good options for when you’re feeling snacky and want something to munch on that will also help to combat the dry mouth that often comes with being high.
- Sweet snacks: If you’re after a sugary snack to help get you through your high, try something like candy or chocolate.
- Protein snacks: If you’re looking for something more substantial to eat, go for a protein-based snack like nuts or meat jerky.
- Vegetarian snacks: For those who don’t eat meat, there are plenty of other options for snacking when high, such as fruit, vegetables, or popcorn.
- Junk food snacks: Sometimes you just want to indulge in some unhealthy junk food, and that’s okay when you’re high! Just make sure to avoid anything that might make you feel sick or uncomfortable.
Take your time snacking and enjoy the ride! These are just five ideas for snacks to try for movies to watch after eating edibles, but there are plenty of other options out there. Be creative and experiment until you find something that works best for you. Happy snacking!
How much should you eat before the movie starts?
This is a question that many people ask, and the answer is not always clear.
There are a few things to consider when it comes to dosage, such as the strength of the edible, your tolerance level, and how long you want the high to last.
Here is some general information to help you figure out how much cannabis to eat:
- Start small: If it’s your first time eating edibles, start with a very small dose, like one or two milligrams.
- Wait and see: Once you’ve eaten the edible, wait an hour or two before deciding if you want to eat more.
- Be patient: The high from edibles can take a while to kick in, so don’t eat more until you’ve given it time to work.
- Dosage varies: The amount of cannabis that works for one person might not be right for another, so it’s important to experiment until you find what works best for you.
Eating too much can lead to an uncomfortable high, so it’s important to be careful when dosage. Start with a small amount and work your way up if you need more. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy the movie!
5 Movies to Watch After Eating Edibles
After indulging in an edible or two, it can be hard to find something worth watching on TV. But there are plenty of great choices among streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime. Here are 5 movies that are perfect for watching after eating edibles.
- The Big Lebowski
This classic comedy from the Coen brothers is the perfect movie to watch after indulging in some edibles. The story follows Jeff Bridges as “The Dude,” a slacker who becomes entangled in a convoluted kidnapping plot. The film is filled with memorable characters and quotable lines, making it the perfect choice for a fun-filled evening.
- Pineapple Express
This stoner comedy from director David Gordon Green stars Seth Rogen as a slacker who witnesses a murder and goes on the run with his dealer (James Franco). The film is filled with hilariously over-the-top action and plenty of drug-fueled antics.
- The Wizard of Oz
This classic film from 1939 follows Dorothy (Judy Garland) as she is transported to the magical land of Oz. Along the way, she makes new friends and faces off against the Wicked Witch of the West. The film is a timeless classic that is sure to delight viewers of all ages.
- Adventure Time
This popular animated series follows the adventures of Finn and Jake, two best friends who live in the post-apocalyptic Land of Ooo. The series is filled with wacky adventures, endearing characters, and plenty of humor.
- The Shawshank Redemption
This classic film by director Frank Darabont tells the story of Andy Dufresne (Tim Robbins), a man who is wrongfully convicted of murder and sent to the Shawshank State Penitentiary. The film is a moving drama that explores the themes of hope and friendship.
So there you have it, 5 movies to watch after eating edibles. Whether you’re looking for a comedy, a drama, or an animated adventure, there’s something for everyone on this list. So relax, have some snacks, and enjoy one of these great films.